The Constitution Commandos
[00:00] The Pledge of Allegiance
Sign up for our weekly emails to get notifications about new episodes I publish, exclusive content, and you will receive your own copy of The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.
Federal Funding for Colleges
- Only go to support STEM labs, engineering departments, etc.
- Funding should be to improve specific departments within the university
- No funding for stadiums, gyms, etc.
- No money for any university teaching CRT or transgenderism, or other forms of indoctrination
Congress does not hold the purse strings
- The Federal government gets its funding from the American's taxes
- The American people need to defund the government.
- They charged Trump with RICO but; the government engages in racketeering
- The government threatens severe consequences for refusing to pay taxes (racketeering)
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Copyright 2022 by The Constitution Commandos All rights reserved.